Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wakey wakey!!

So the key to a good morning and hence an awesome day is......nope, not more sleep, although it might be half a contributing factor.

Na na, not 'mamma's chehra', like in the Pears ad!

And, NO, definitely not alcohol!! Jeez!

Ok you farts, (prolong the next word) its....good music! (Hah! I knew that!)

So this is my today-is-going-to-be-awesome playlist! And mortals, if ye listen-eth to the awesome one, i.e me, I can assure, thou shall have-th a great day too!

1. If you're a woman, Man! I feel like a woman - Shania Twain
2. Play that Funky Music - Wild Cherry (and if you're walking somewhere, dance!)
3. Trouble - Pink (again a chick song, but it totally gets you going!)
4. Yellow - Coldplay (listen to this and tell me you don't feel good!)
5. Accidently in Love - Counting Crows (you will smile for the rest of the day.)
6. Fluorescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys (You used to get it in your fishnets...)
7. Love me Two Times - The Doors (absolutely no explanation required:))
8. Thunderstruck - ACDC 
9. Anna Molly - Incubus
10. All The Small Things - Blink 182 ( nanananaanananananana!)
11. Tubthumping - Chumbawumba
12. The Game of Love - Carlos Santana feat. Michelle Branch (Wowwie!!!)
13. Stitched Up - John Mayer (God bless the man)
14. Where are You Going - Dave Matthews Band
15. I say a Little Prayer for you - Burt Bacharach (OK I googled the artist ;))
16. Hakuna Matata, sing it loud and proud!!!
17. Nazre Milana, from the movie Jaane tu..ya Jaane na (Imran Khan *sigh*)
18. I'll be there for you - The Rembrandts
19. Hold on - KT Tunstall
20. Grace Kelly -Mika (Stroke of brilliance!)
21. Trains - Porcupine Tree
22. This one's again for the women! The Look - Roxette
23. Alive with the Glory of Love - Say Anything
24. Rock you like a hurricane - The Scorpions
25. Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol
26. Anyone else but You - The Mouldy Peaches
27. Wannabe - Spice Girls (Teehee!)
28. Tell her This - Del Amitri (Surprise surprise:))
29. Stars - Switchfoot

Thank me later...

3 comments:

~R~ said...

No Kidding!
I happen to have a very similar list:)
Except mine's called.."Best songs to dance to and sing along with while in the shower".

v said...

I have 'hakuna matata' for my alarm tone! :)

Silverstreak said...

I forgot to add..Dracula from Houston totally kickstarts your day too!!