Saturday, August 16, 2008

Clint Eastwood

I'm happy..i'm feeling glad..
Got sunshine.. In a bag!
I'm useless, but not for long..
The future is coming on!

Now normally, I'm not a big fan of the Gorrilaz, but this song has that 'thing' about it y'know..

Anyway.. I'm happy I'm a crazy person. I'm happy I'm a freak sometimes! I'm happy I'm moody and impossible when I'm moody and impossible! I'm happy I'm all la di daa now! I'm happy I'm happy almost all the time! I'm happy my friends are who they are. I'm happy I'm me!!

I've said happy so many times in my head, that now it feels like its not a word at all! 

This is kind of a sequel to the Q post, isn't it? Lol.
I'm happy..feeling glad:):)

2 comments:

~R~ said...

I didn't get why this is titled 'clint eastwood'
Am i daft or did you do that to make me read?? haha!

Silverstreak said...

Actually that song is called Clint Eastwood..