Monday, August 11, 2008

I love you...you love me....

So today I saw a gay guy!!!!

I have no idea why I'm so excited. But I've never seen a gay guy before!! Sure, there are gay characters on TV shows, and there are guys in college who look gay, and some who act gay and some who are better off gay..but this guy was actually gay!!! 

A friend of mine decided to get her hair cut, so we were at this salon. And he was sitting there. I didn't notice him in the beginning. No-one did. Then later this other girl started talking to him. Now, a straight boy goes to a salon with a girl, only for two reasons.
1. He is totally hitting on her.
or
2. He's her husband!!

So you cant call it eavesdropping, because the two of them weren't exactly whispering to each other across the room, but three minutes into their conversation and anyone could tell he wasn't her significant other. It went something like this:

Boy: I was looking at this fashion magazine...
(No straight boy looks at a fashion magazine!!!!)

Boy: So have you been following the Olympics?
Girl: Do I look like a girl who's interested in sports?
Boy: (laughs) Good question..
Girl: So, have you?
Boy: Same question as yours (giggles)

(Such a give-away.)

At this, my friend and me looked at each other and all doubts were confirmed!
Later, I asked her, "Are you sure he was....?" "Gay?", she completed my sentence, "D-uh, he was more feminine than both of us together!!" 

OK, so I don't know how to end this post, but I saw a gay guy!!

PS - I have absolutely nothing against gay people. Just that I've never met one in person, so I was damn excited!

No comments: