Monday, August 25, 2008

Sitting, waiting..wishing

This week was supposed to be awesome.

Today wasn't.

Ok well, the week was supposed to be awesome mainly because I wanted it to be. But one day into it and I don't feel too great. It was fun and all, but it wasn't all that, y'know.. Maybe its because college sucks the fun out of everything. Maybe its because you gave one insignificant thing a little more thought than you should have, and that is killing you now. Maybe that thing wasn't insignificant after all(see what I mean?). Maybe its because things don't happen the way you want them to. Maybe its because things and people around you let you down. Maybe you aren't happy with things happening around you. So many maybes..

The creepiest thing is, I just read my facebook horoscope and its scarily accurate. To the last detail. Like they predicted everything based on what was going to happen to me. I should've just read that and figured that was today was just going to be ho hum. But I somehow think there's no fun in that. I like reading my horoscope at the end of the day to see how true it turned out to be. Ok this paragraph had no connection whatsoever with the previous one.

Ah, well, I guess tomorrow will be better. *fingers crossed*

No comments: