Monday, September 8, 2008

Part 1? Part 2? Confusion!

Ok so I decided to be nice and break my super long post, to give you guys a break. After all, you guys make me, me! (Now isn't that a line appropriate for the Grammy's or the sort;)) Anyway, I wrote this post after the previous one..but for continuity sake this comes second!

So where were we....

26. I love the movie Shall We Dance. 
27. I am also in love with Imran Khan, but don't think he can pull off Kidnap.
28. Me is way too egoistic.
29. Me does not like to lie.
30. Me likey when people comment on my blog posts:):)
31. I like potato chips:)
32. I love sleepovers!
33. I love talking on the phone late at night...
34. Me loves chick flicks like Legally Blonde, Clueless, My Best Friend's Wedding etc.
35. Me eats, sleeps, breathes music. Quite literally!
36. I like to draw and paint.
37. I love snow! 
38. And I love the colour blue!
39. I dare you to move!:)
40. I always see the bright side, the silver lining, the tiny ray of sunshine, and the half-full glass. :)
41. I think too much. Way too much!
42. I love rains. And lightning and thunder!
43. I love doggies.
44. I love the word hope. And belief. And hate the word blouse. Guess you knew that!
45. I love blogging. And I'm super proud of myself for making it this far. Touching, eh?
46. I don't do drugs. And I don't like beer.
47. I don't like hypocrites and liars and back-stabbers.
48. I love me!!!!!:):)
49. I'm slightly crazy! Actually, make that very!
50. Finally.. Anyone who knows me, will know what this one's going to be.. I am awesome!!

So there.. There's all you need to know..for now!

I shall be back! Remember, there's going to be a post 100!! Myuahahaha!

No comments: