Thursday, October 1, 2009

Say (Stuff we hear in my house -1)

Roommate 1(A, while looking through pictures of her cute teacher): Wait wait, there's one in his bathing suit.
Me: Ooooooh!
A: Its not like that, I only respect him. *solemnly*
Me: Bwahahahahahahaha!



Me(to A): Yaaaiy I saw cute boys in our building and there are two of them! One for me and one for you!
Roommate 2(V, who btw, is seeing someone): Excuse me, what about me??
Me and A: look at V.
V: Oops, why did I say that!
Me: proceeds to tell the world!


R( as, he, walks into our house): I'm PMS-ing today!
A: Aww lets get you some feel-good chocolate!
R: OK, I'm not that much of a girl yet!


Me: I'm the nerd girl next door!
A: You're SO not the girl next door! You're the girl in the opposite house.
Me: What's that supposed to mean?
A: You remember the movie with Manisha Koirala, where she has an affair with the really young boy??
Me: WTF!!!!!????