Thursday, October 1, 2009

Love song for noone

No, I haven't been watching 10 Things I Hate About You. I do love Julia Stiles' poem at the end of it though. I was trying to sleep and I couldn't so I tried my own version of it.

I hate it when you wear that shirt,
and when you cut your hair.
And when I wake up over here,
I hate it that you're there.
I hate it that you never call,
I knew that'd be the case.
But you could prove me wrong, you know,
I miss your stupid face.
I hate that I can't talk to you,
The way I could before,
No sooner than I think of this,
I hate you even more.
I hate that when I think of you,
thinking's what I do.
You make me think, that's right, I THINK.
Which I should NEVER do.
This will sound too cliched,
but I don't hate you at all.
I love that I don't hate you....

I don't believe I just said that.



This isn't directed towards anyone. Exams leave me little funny.

Oh, speaking of te post title, listen to Who Says - John Mayer. My current favourite.

No comments: