Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Belief

After this week:

I believe that deadlines can be met.

I believe in Ari Gold.

I believe in Dreamworks.

I believe that things happen for a reason.

I believe that women are not meant to see certain things.

I believe in Hollywood.

I believe that Modern Family is well on its way to become the new Scrubs.

I believe North Carolina might be fun.

I believe people can really come through for you, for no reason at all.

I believe that big things are about to happen.

I believe in rock and roll.

I believe in hope. And serendipity. And belief. I believe in belief.

I believe in blue!

I believe in the universe, even though I haven't read the secret.

I believe I will meet Kevin Connolly and John Mayer and Jeremy Piven.

I believe in you.

and....

I believe in the AWESOMENESS that is me.


You should, too.