Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hello, Goodbye!

I woke up at 5.30 a.m today!

Well, it took me a good four hours after that to crawl out of bed, but the point was I was up, and it was still dark outside. Its been a while since..OK, fine, I've never woken up at such a time before! Its probably because I crashed much before even my school curfew last night. But I'm up now, (hmm..its post 9, but you get the drift..) and also, its New Years Eve, our second favourite-st day of the year! I say our because you all obviously have to agree with me on this one, and I say second because the first is obviously my birthday!! (I didn't say our there;)!)

Some things to keep you smiling throughout..:)

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you..
and everything you do, and it was all yellow!
I came along, I wrote a song for you,
and all the things you do, it was called yellow!


Take back the city for yourself tonight..
I'll take back the city for me.
Take back the city for yourself tonight..
Whoa, whoa!


I see trees of green...red roses too,
I see them bloom, for me and for you..
I see skies of blue, clouds of white...
bright blessed days, dark sacred nights...
ans I think to myself....what a wonderful world!

There are some things I'd like to know though:

1. Meatloaf - You'd do anything for love.
You'd do anything for love.
You'd do anything for love.
But you won't do WHAT?

2. Taylor Momsen - Why, why why that hairdo?? Its bad enough you're annoying, now you just look like a poodle whose owner wanted it to look just like her!

3. God - How could you allow me to turn 21!!? Hmph.

Sigh. Moving on..

1st January means so many things. For me, its mainly these:

1. End of exams!
2. End of 7 semesters under VTU!
3. Its going to be the beginning of awesome year!!!
4. Holidays!!
5. Did I already say its going to be awesome? Well, let me just say it again! Its going to be awesome!

OK, before I get back to Fuzzy Logic, Id like to sign off with this.

Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soooaarrrr!
Someday I'll be so damn much mooooorrrre!
Cause I'm bigger than my body, bigger than my body gives me credit for!

2 comments:

v said...

Happy new year and happy holidays girl! :)

Silverstreak said...

Thanks, wishing you the same:)