Monday, December 15, 2008

Tis that time of the year again...



Why can't it be easy for us?
Why do we have to try so hard?
Why can't it be effortless, like it is for some others around us?
Why do we have to wait so long for it to begin, and then feel, 'Shit that was quick!'?
Why do we feel we're so ready to be out there, and then, when we are, almost immediately go, 'Oh f#$@!!'?
Why are our heads filled only with 'Oh man's..' and 'What's going to happen next'?

There..
Knock yourself out trying to answer those..

Happy holidays everyone!

As for me, I'm crashing early today, in what seems like forever!
4 days to go!
Hey that might be a clue....or maybe not.. no kidding!

I just confused myself reading all that again.

And I suddenly feel like listening to Kya Karen from Rangeela. Can't find it anywhere on the internet!! Daaym!!

No comments: