Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If there's a rocket tie me to it!

This post has nothing to do with the title. Absolutely nothing. Well, right now there isn't, but, as and when I'm writing it, there might be some connections. Why I named it so, is because I'm obsessed with the song! I've been listening to it all day! Snow Patrol is just so wow!! I love the line, ...said I knew the beat, because it matched my own beat...

I'm done with labs!! With labs this semester, labs this year! Done with labs with respect to VTU! My last lab wasn't exactly a smooth sail, but my internal teacher was just sooo sweet and helped me debug, even without realizing she was!

Some things t make your 12 days to Christmas awesome!

1. A better India, without these idiots....(hopefully).
2. Jude Law.


3. Shopping spree, women! The winter collection is out! Winter clothes are hotttt!!!

4. A Santa hat!! Aint it cute!!

5. Ah, plum cake!:) Yummy in the tummy!!

6. Need I even start! From the hot Serena van der Woodsen and the hotter Nate Archibald, to the super nice Dan Humphrey and Vanessa Abrams. I even like the Rufus and Lily story! Its just Jenny Humphrey I can't stand. Oh, and that new Aaron guy too.


7. Watch this movie. Its really really nice. Not your usual sappy love story. I'm not a big Cameron Diaz fan, but this movie really took me by surprise. And, also watch Dear Frankie. Brilliant!


8. A Hundred Million Suns! Ah, I knew there would be some connection with the title. This album is just brilliant. Snow Patrol have done it again!


9. No, no don't get scared! This is Mii(pun intended:)) on the Wii! Wow! What a technological marvel, the Wii is! Technology is seriously awesome! Get yourself one of these and its quite literally the end of boredom and the start to awesomeness!


Ah man, I could only think of 9. I would love suggestions though..

No comments: