Friday, December 10, 2010

War is over

It is wait-for-it, December again! And to prove my predictability, here's my annual December-is-the-second-best-month-of-the-year post. The hap-happiest time of the year (after of-course March 3rd, which is the most awesome-st (notice wrong use of grammar) time of the year!). A couple of things, in my list that make December awesome:

- this and this.
- end of sem.
- thanksgiving shopping delivered! LOTS of winter clothes.
- christmas shopping starts!
- holidays!
- exclamation marks!
- CHRISTMAS.
- This guy, and Christmas gifts!
- My parents do 25 years of marriage this year in December (God knows how people manage that!)
- My big fat paychecks this month, considering I get to work 40 hours this month! God, I love Shoah!
- The fact that I'm going to be in LA for Christmas, and not back home in Bangalore, leaves me a little miffed, but there's gotta be a first for everything, right. Plus we might get a treeeee! And I don't want to go to Delhi, which is where my parents now live.
- the next post! I tell you, last December, I saw John Mayer live and this December was like a whole new list altogether. George Lucas, Hans Zimmer, Craig Ferguson. And Jeffrey Katzenberg! God, I really do love Shoah.

I'm still too out-of-breath about last evening so I'm going to leave y'all with this. Happy December, you guys! :) And to all, good night!

No comments: