Friday, December 17, 2010

 So I've realized that the TV character whose personality I resemble the most is JD, from Scrubs. I have this amazing talent of screwing things up for myself. And then screwing it up even more when I try to fix things. Which is why I don't fix things sometimes, in the process, screwing it up massively. And let's not even go to the self-sabotage part of it all. I'm my best friend and, unfortunately, my worst enemy, as well. JD's daydreams are like the psycho-analysis sessions I sometimes have in my head. And then there's the talking to oneself. I don't care if you think that's weird, but the best conversations are the ones you have with yourself. I mean, you ALWAYS hear what you want to hear!



*sigh*

Either I need help or a TV character personality change.

No comments: