- The pedestrians - The footpath is made for a reason. Use it! Don't blame me later, if you don't and I run over you.
- The autodrivers - Your auto-rickshaws aren't as tiny as you believe them to be. They cannot, and will not fit through any space!
- The bus drivers - Fine, agreed. Your vehicles are massive. But don't take in so many people that it seems like they're going to fall on me when I drive past you! Also your turns must not be so far out into the road. Maybe my father should teach you how to drive!
- The two wheelers - You see that little gap between my car and the guy's in front? No, there's a high high probability you are not going to fit through that. So don't try, and make me yell at you!
- The truck drivers - You do not belong on the roads. Period. Stick to the highway!
Finally, the car drivers(this applies to me, sometimes) - Stick to your lane(unless you are really late for college/work), and use the indicator, always! (How boring!)
Thank you for taking time out to read this.
- Your friendly neighbourhood traffic police.