Saturday, July 4, 2009

Warning Sign - Part 2

I watched bits of 'The Last Kiss' today, and re-realized how much I love this song.

Warning sign.. I missed the good parts and I realized..
I started looking and the bubble burst, I started looking for excuses...
Come on now, I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in,
I've gotta tell you in my loudest tone, that I started looking for a warning sign.

And the truth is, I miss you..
And the truth is, I miss you.. so.

...And I'll crawl back into your opened arms.



Now that that's done,

I have two questions for you all,

1. Did you or did you not watch cartoons like Swat Kats and Centurions as a kid AND LOVE THEM!?
I met a friend today who though I was WEIRD for having been in love with Ace McCloud. And watched Swat Kats! Didn't we all love MegaKat City, and all the ass kicking T-Bone and Razor indulged in!!? And Crystal Kane and Lucy and Shadow!!? Or are you one of those who watched and cried with the Ugly Duckling on Timeless Tales, and with Heidi? (Eww!)

2. Did you or did you not watch Rakhi ka Swayamvar?
If you did: Oh my God!! What are people thinking! OK so Rakhi picks one in the end. Who on earth is going to EVER go for those other losers! And Rakhi Sawant acting all shy and demure. What a riot!
If you didn't: PLEASE WATCH IT. The drama, the trauma, the tears, the fears, the letters, oh you better!

4 comments:

Vinayak Sapru said...

1. i recently downloaded a bunch of swat kats seasons, so i still watch them :P
sometimes i think that i ended up wanting to study engineering because i spent my childhood watching too many cartoons overloaded with gadgets.
2. i cannot possibly work up the courage needed to watch SheWhoShallNotBeNamed ka Swayamvar.

~R~ said...

1. Of course I watched SWAT KATS!!!! And centurions! And this guy who has commented before me has a point..I started loving technology because of cartoons, I think!

2. Nope, not watched it, and now that you recommend it so highly for royal entertainment, I will.

v said...

oh yea... that show!!! i completely forgot the swayamvar on tv!! when does it air?? I have gotta watch that only to see what kind of guys would be on the show.... darn it! how did i forget it??!!

Silverstreak said...

@Vinayak - Atleast you a reason for wanting to study engineering. I AM an engineer. No idea why! And seriously, you should watch the Rakhi's show. Its really something else. And I don't mean that in the good way.

@~R~ - Thank God, dude. My friend's excuse for not watching those shows, 'I was never a guy-girl!' Seriously. SERIOUSLY.

@Perplexed - Hey, you're still perplexed! That would be 9p.m Mondays through Friday NDTV Imagine. And hurry, you already missed the contestant who was already married!