Monday, May 4, 2009

S.O.S

So, I woke up in the middle of the night; i.e now, and messaged some changes about the project code to my friend. Can you believe Linus crashed!!? No, seriously!

Anyway, so after I did. I tried catching some sleep, (I'm writing all this in past tense so its easier for me, even though all this happened as I'm typing.) but couldn't. And being the boy crazy soul that I am, I thought I'd "day"-dream myself to sleep. This is how that went:

if((i==nice hair) || (i==nice abs))...

OH MY GOD!!!

NEEDING..LIFE...IMMEDIATELY!

This is so not me! I mean, I love being a wannabe nerd and all, but I can't dream like this! This is just so uncool.

:( :( :(

3 comments:

v said...

Hahahahaha! :)

Happens! but shouldn't it be if((i==nice eyes) && (i==nice abs))

or is that too much to ask for? hmm...

Silverstreak said...

ROTFL. If I keep adding the && there'll be no space on the blog!

God, this just got so technical!!!

Silverstreak said...

I just reread this, i should be equal to nice hair and not eyes! Sorry!

Me: Aw, that's OK!