Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hey, Big Guy up there!

*maybe, just MAYBE God reads this blog*

Dear God,

I need you to do some things for me. Clean up my absolutely cluttered mind filled with so many decisions, and show me what to do. I'm indecisive because you chose me to be so, and now I need help. So, help me. Help me choose my plan A, plan B and plan C correctly because I can't. And I'm running out of time, here. Not cool (pardon the lingo). :( That's not to much to ask, is it?

While you're at that, I also need some granting of wishes, answering of prayers etc. The things I'm sure I want, those things I want. They say you listen to kids, and that, I am not. But doesn't still looking like one count? Its not like I'm asking for world peace, y'know. They're all small things, little minute things that don't even matter to people who aren't me. So yeah, the world wont end if you make them happen. Things are not looking up, and You need to make them do so. And I don't ask you for stuff everyday. Just once in a while. You gotta agree, I'm pretty reasonable like that. And I even say Thank You at the end of it!

So God, here's ending this on a happy note, hope you will make me super happy soon.

Thank You God for everything!
Amen

2 comments:

Arnab Majumdar said...

I hope you get your wishes granted too :)

Silverstreak said...

Thank you.

And sorry, perplexed and DPhatsez, I deleted your comments by mistake.