Monday, November 29, 2010

Affirmation (reprise?)

If you ask me, I'd say I'm a pretty decisive person. There are times when I turn to others for advice, but at the end of it all, when I look back, I'd pretty much made my decision on day one. Even if along the decision making process, my choice changes, it always manages to change back to what I first decided. I might seem horrible indecisive owing to this, but I guess I'm pretty determined like that.

I normally don't care. I love gossip and all, and I love to know everything, but if it's about something I couldn't care about, it usually doesn't stick. But if I did happen to give a damn, I'd give much more than an arm and a leg to make things right. And that's a fact.

As corny as it may sound, I believe in happy endings. With respect to anything. Love, life, hope. Especially love. And especially life. I pretty much live in a bubble, and God help you if you try to get me to step out of it.

Money can't buy me love but it can but me a whole load of other things!

When I say sorry or thanks, I really mean it. I'm one of those who doesn't live by throwing these words just to make things ok. Sometimes I don't even say sorry when I really should. But when I do, I really mean it.

Love makes the world go round. Maybe it does, but then, so does music.

Karma. Does. Exist. Case and point: life. If you don't believe me, spend five minutes on some psychoanalysis. Now tell me I'm wrong.

EVERYTHING happens for a reason. I totally believe in the Big Guy up there and that he and his guardian angels are working their asses off on each one of us. EVEN if you don't believe that.

This post comes straight from the heart. It's one of the few rare times when I admit I do have a heart, but really, it does.

You may now go back to your lives.

1 comment:

Kalsi said...

Hehe.. I think it's pretty shady that you know you're in a bubble and choose to stay in.. :P

And I think your views on the "big guy" should be a little more open than saying "even if you dont believe it, it's true", but it's an honest independent view, which is what matters.

And why can't I post anonymously?