The time has come, I decided today, to the enlighten the world(or the (in)significant part of it, that does spend its time super constructively and adds meaning to his/her life by reading this blog. Has the parenthesis content now become so long you forget the original purpose of the sentence? That was the intention. Myuahaha. Ok I digress) with a new post.
As usual, I have nothing special to report, owing to me being a grad student and having no time(read - life) and in addition to that, being socially retarded (Yes, Rammy, I fail you yet again). I would, however like to inform those of you that care, that I have a new on-campus job. Which pays me well. And why I'm excited about this when people are actually getting hired full-time or for internships is something even I don't understand. Maybe I should go for that how-well-DO-you-know-yourself workshop..
Anyhoo, moving on to how you guys could really help me out. I have (another) 1 minute music video I'm supposed to make. And it should be animated. I've thought of a couple of songs and I could do with more suggestions because right now my head is filled only with songs from my playlist and I'm probably not considering some really awesome numbers. Think happy!
Now for the self-involved special:
- My hair is short again, and me-likes! (I have also gone from looking 17 to looking 12. It's sort of OK, because I behave like a twelve year old anyway!)
- My roommate bought me a eye-liner kit from NY, and now I can paint my eyes a different color everyday, if I had the aforementioned time.
- Obama came to USC and I missed it because I was making the awesome-st movie of all times. (Will provide link soon)
- Daylight saving is screwing with my head!
- Why cant Castle and Beckett get together already!?
- Nope, no job. Or internship. Thanks for asking.
- Me dressed up as a pseudo-pirate for Halloween. 'Twas fun!
- Happy belated Diwali, folks!
- Again, in dire need of miracles this month. I hope the big Guy up there's listening. And while you're at that, could you please do something about the weather as well? It's getting toooo cold!
So, what've you been upto?