I've been meaning to post something about everything for a really long time, but as soon as I get down to it, something happens and it never happens.
So, in bullets..
- My semester this time is pretty chilled out. This scares me enormously because there have been times when I've had nothing to do and that never happened to me last semester.
- I went to San Francisco. One of the best vacations I've ever been on. If you get the chance, visit the city, its absolutely beautiful!
- My mood swings have been rising high. There are times when I phase out for absolutely no reason. I'm not sure if this is how everyone who's away from home feel (perplexed, do you agree?).
- R and I have decided to ward out all bad karma by being nice to people. R is a very nice person, actually. But lately, she's apparently turned into a monster and I cannot even begin to start to imagine a situation like this. And me, well, when I tried to be nice, people asked me if something was wrong. Sigh. I guess its going to take a whole lot of effort from my side to achieve this. Karma, turn around!
- My intern scene is going bad bad bad! I'm used to being good at whatever I want and this irks me. Maybe I don't want it enough and that's not good at all because right now that should be the only thing I'm supposed to want!
- I really don't know if I'm turning out to be the person I want to be.
- Its finally summer(I hope!) and the sun is out. Yaaiy!
- I wasn't home for K's birthday. I haven't missed her birthday for the last eleven years. Neither has she, my birthday, I mean.
- Sobriety is underhyped.
I had a lot more planned for this post, nothing seems to be coming to me right now.