Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday song!

Why the privacy stint? Because, this morning I wake up to see an email from my dad, which says, 'I read your blog, don't use fowl language, but I like it', or something to that extent. So we are now private!

It's nearly birthday day! :) 12 hours to go, PST. Post 2 hours IST.

It's picture time!!!


20th budday, also holi (duh, obviously)!


21st. Yes, I am Super awesome Sutta! :)


21st again!


21st, in Mocha, Bangalore.


22nd, Couch, Bangalore.


Aaand, the awesomeness certificate! It says, 'CONGRATS Silverstreak, you are now officially awesome!'

This is awfully senti, but I miss you guys and wish I was back home in Bangalore this time around as well. Much love! :) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

Miss M said...

Happy belated birthday babe!!!

Was wondering how to get in touch with you after being denied permission to your blog!

But looks like I can access it again. Tension mat de yaar!

Anyways hey, hope you had an awesome birthday!!!! :) You're in India now??