Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Look to the left, look to the right and then...

To,

- The pedestrians - The footpath is made for a reason. Use it! Don't blame me later, if you don't and I run over you.

- The autodrivers - Your auto-rickshaws aren't as tiny as you believe them to be. They cannot, and will not fit through any space!

- The bus drivers - Fine, agreed. Your vehicles are massive. But don't take in so many people that it seems like they're going to fall on me when I drive past you! Also your turns must not be so far out into the road. Maybe my father should teach you how to drive!

- The two wheelers - You see that little gap between my car and the guy's in front? No, there's a high high probability you are not going to fit through that. So don't try, and make me yell at you!

- The truck drivers - You do not belong on the roads. Period. Stick to the highway!

Finally, the car drivers(this applies to me, sometimes) - Stick to your lane(unless you are really late for college/work), and use the indicator, always! (How boring!)

Thank you for taking time out to read this.

- Your friendly neighbourhood traffic police.

No comments: